Have you ever worked all night? I mean ALL night, without any sleep? If you're a student you've probably pulled an all-nighter working on a paper or presentation due the next day. If you're a Mom, I'm sure that you've had an all-nighter with a new baby, or a little one who is ill (and I'm sure some Dads have been up all night with little ones, too!).
BF and I own a small business. It's the type of business that is deadline sensitive and requires lots of presentations to clients. The presentations are very detailed and take many hours to complete, so we've spent many nights with no sleep preparing a presentation or some sort of deadline sensitive project.
Tonight is one of those nights.
Really, it's not that much fun.
But I must admit, when the client is glowing with all the wonderful ideas that you have presented, and sometimes even applauds, it is worth it. You feel like you have contributed, and also have fulfilled your purpose for being.
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment